Saturday 25 June 2011

volvo 850 t5

images Volvo 850 T5 225cv volvo 850 t5. Logan#39;s Volvo 850
  • Logan#39;s Volvo 850

• raysaikat
    04-10 12:24 PM
    I know many Indian students in my uni who have cheated and plagiarized and somehow graduated and then gone to these fraud consultants who applied for their h1-b.
    Last year I knew at least few Desi masters students who were caught for plagiarism and suspended, but those guys/girls went to a desi fraud consultant who applied for their h1-b based on their bachelors while they were doing there their masters (they had no job, nothing) and guess what?.. they got it!
    There are not many desi students at my uni, I have heard these things are very common and happen at a large scale at bigger schools. A lot them of don�t bother to really study because they know would somehow find a job and visa through a bodyshop consultant after they graduate. If these students could do a job, I think anyone in the world could do what they are doing,. no talent or skill is required!
    These bodyshops consultant are just bad for everyone- for deserving students, schools and industries.
    So I think bodyshops consultant should not be allowed to apply for h1-b at least.

You have nailed it! And it is most prevalent not at the big schools, but rather unnamed "teaching" schools. Absolutely rotten students join M.S. of these universities in hordes, and don't care/able to study. Works in gas pumps and grocery stores to pay for their bills/tuitions, in violation of F-1 regulations. And then get "H1-b" through these body-shoppers.

At the risk of repeating myself, I will say again: just one regulation preventing software consultancies (read: body-shoppers) will remove almost all woes against H1-B program and have a very positive effect on the GC queue in the next decade.

wallpaper Logan#39;s Volvo 850 volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5 Estate with
  • Volvo 850 T5 Estate with

• JazzByTheBay
    09-21 01:08 PM
    Noticed you joined in September 2007, and this is your 5th post. Welcome to IV!

Were you present at the rally? I'm guessing you weren't.

IV represents high-skilled, educated, professionals - most of us don't expect to see major changes happen overnight. We do not expect the United States Congress, or the Senate, or the White House to fall in love with our cause instantly and issue us green cards by the weekend!

Nevertheless, the process of educating lawmakers, the media, and the country should continue.

The rally was just another step, albeit a significant one. It's symbolism isn't lost on anyone who attended. A significant number of meetings were held on lobby day.

cheers!
    jazz

Ok, I've seen a lot of threads about go to the rally, actions items, I've reading a lot of guys saying dont ask for your receipt status, dont waste your time etc, etc.

Yes we did the rally we were great with all those signs, and appearing in the Indy TV but...

Question remains open:

1. When are they going to increase the GC quota?
    2. When congress id going to do something?

I've the feeling that that's it we made our point but we are still with no GC, waiting receipts..............

volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5 Estate Luxus
  • Volvo 850 T5 Estate Luxus

• rajakannan
    06-27 08:43 AM
    Hi Rajakannan:

You fall under either of the following two.

Positive thinking: You are a Gandhi

Realistic Thinking: You are smart .

Smart enough to mislead the crowd to postpone, so that you would get atleast yoursdone.

Man: be realistic.. people are waiting for four years like fools,, as of today there is no difference between 2003 Sept PD or 2007 May PD..

I donot even understand, how you can think like this...

Please donot open thiskind of discussion, people have better things to do in life than reading this..

Myself: I donot even waste a single min on this kind of threads, just wanted to request you to be more realistic...

BTW: can you post your PD details...

best wishes.

I don't have the necessity to postpone I have filed mine long time back. Iam glasd Atleast 40% agrees to my idea who care about others .. i just need 20% more to get the majority :cool: I would appreciate if we can all focus on the real problem rather than individuals.

2011 Volvo 850 T5 Estate with volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5
  • Volvo 850 T5

• Green.Tech
    06-27 02:36 PM
    Janak et. al.

Guys, please read what people are asking for before you insert your smart ass comments and start preaching. No one is talking about saving money. People are just trying to know which photos are acceptable to USCIS.

Get a life man!

more...

volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5-R
  • Volvo 850 T5-R

• jjjun
    04-02 01:07 AM
    Fax sent

volvo 850 t5. first the 850 T5-R and now
  • first the 850 T5-R and now

• lazycis
    12-03 04:39 PM
    I guess Michael Cannon was right after all. He did not promise any improvements regarding name check situation until 2010... Let's hope the court system will continue to put pressure on the USCIS/FBI.

more...

volvo 850 t5. volvo-850-t5r-logo.jpg
  • volvo-850-t5r-logo.jpg

• gcformeornot
    12-07 10:31 AM
    please.

2010 Volvo 850 T5 Estate Luxus volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5 225cv
  • Volvo 850 T5 225cv

• arun397
    11-30 12:01 PM
    It does not matter who will get credit for this. It would not happen without people taking action - IV members or those who took the USCIS to court (BTW, 90% of those did it without attorneys). Nothing happens if you do not do anything!

Hi Lazycis,
    We have been hearing this from different sources for while now. When do you think this will come true?Hopefully it happens before the judge dismiss my WOM:)

more...

volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5-R Sedan 1995
  • Volvo 850 T5-R Sedan 1995

• ufo2002
    09-15 01:31 PM
    Horizontal growth does not fascinate me any more.

Hey, this sounds sig-worthy... can I use that for my sig?

hair Volvo 850 T5 volvo 850 t5. Jay#39;s Volvo 850 “850 T5-R”
  • Jay#39;s Volvo 850 “850 T5-R”

• pmb76
    07-20 04:57 AM
    You sure are a spindoctor : You gave yourself a worthy id. Why do you have to call USCIS cruel for the choices you made ? USCIS has not separated you from your wife. You have chosen to live in this country and you have the choice to be with her or not. Remember - no one can force you to do anything in this world. Life is always a tradeoff for every living creature in this world and we must learn to make the best of it. Although I do sympathize with you - you need to grow up and stop blaming others for your mistakes.

more...

volvo 850 t5. Charger Volvo 850 T5-R S40
  • Charger Volvo 850 T5-R S40

• GotGC??
    06-26 09:10 PM
    Hey guys, this is not such a bad idea...basically it's all about give & take - you give and I take :)

Man, are you serious in asking people not file in time when the topic of the day has been the possible retrogression mid-month in July? And that too on a forum where there are more posts about how to save $3.99 on passport photos than on core team pleas about calling the senators??

Ha..

hot Volvo 850 T5-R volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5 For Sale
  • Volvo 850 T5 For Sale

• mikoo
    03-28 12:13 AM
    would congress reps meet sombody who is resident in another congresstional district ?

is their a way to reach out to neighbouring district's congressmen ?

more...

house Volvo 850 T5 Wagon volvo 850 t5. 1995 Volvo 850 T-5R [855]
  • 1995 Volvo 850 T-5R [855]

• svr_76
    03-11 07:07 PM
    My friend - the list provided the consulate is a list that is now being asked after thoughtful deliberations. Consulates do not fall easy prey to petty politics of local (US) congressmen or Senators.

They have not mentioned that if you dont have any-one of these documents you cannot apply for an interview. If the petitioner is good enough employer there is not harm in going w/o one-2 docs missing and a explanation letter of why its not there.

If the employer has tax filing for previous years, employee list and wage report to proove that employer has paid IN FULL and IN TIME to all employees irrespective of whether they were on bench or on assignment then there is nothing to fear......

If you have been in similar situation (not being paid on bench...or employer is exploiting you) its your personal problem. Dont say that there is no mis-use and govt should not plug the hole if it has not done it in the past.

tattoo first the 850 T5-R and now volvo 850 t5. ERROR on Volvo 850 T5 -96 and
  • ERROR on Volvo 850 T5 -96 and

• shana04
    02-13 11:22 AM
    Sorry Shana,

I am a bit confused now, are you in your 5th year extension?.. In which year did your H1 expire?.

Thanks,

Example:

If your h1 expires Feb 12 2010, i.e. you still have 2 more years.
    Assuming: 140 approved and 485 filed.

Now if you use ac21 with h1, you would only get 2 yrs of extension and there after only 1 yr. (attorney said, if you have 140 approved you get 3 yrs extenion. but once you file your 485, you get the remaining time of 6 yrs or if you are in your 6th year, then you get 1 yrs extension).

Hope this answers most of the quesitons.

more...

pictures volvo-850-t5r-logo.jpg volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5 Estate
  • Volvo 850 T5 Estate

• regacct
    04-23 07:45 AM
    I doubt this law will cause any trouble. For analogy, there are laws around carrying current insurance papers. Once I didnt have my current insurance, since every six months new ones get mailed and I forgot to keep them in the car. I showed the police officer my previous expired insurance and mentioned that the insurance-id is the same. He accepted it and asked me to carry the current copy in future.

The cop will fine you if you did not have the insurance card; under the present bill, the latino has a chance of being deported and not fined......huge difference!

dresses Volvo 850 T5 For Sale volvo 850 t5. Pictures of VOLVO 850 T5
  • Pictures of VOLVO 850 T5

• pappu
    09-19 05:36 PM
    Another advisory: If you learnt of some sensitive information/strategy while meeting staffers/IV core team or others while in DC, DO NOT SHARE it on these forums. People who have missed the rally will miss such information too and we may choose to post any such information as and when needed. Do not post any such info on open public forums.

more...

makeup Volvo 850 T5-R Sedan 1995 volvo 850 t5. Volvo 850 T5 Wagon
  • Volvo 850 T5 Wagon

• ponnuswamyp
    10-19 01:22 PM
    eFiled on 07/28 at NSC
    Soft LUD on 08/30 after sending support docs.
    No Approval yet.

Status changed today - Card/ Document Production

girlfriend ERROR on Volvo 850 T5 -96 and volvo 850 t5. Gr n Mamba: Volvo 850 T5
  • Gr n Mamba: Volvo 850 T5

• lfadgyas
    04-16 04:42 PM
    :cool: Yeah, wait till the next one.

hairstyles Charger Volvo 850 T5-R S40 volvo 850 t5. The T5 badge was sticked by my
  • The T5 badge was sticked by my

• aau
    08-22 01:40 PM
    NJIT

Ya, this one is famous on the east coast for its 'Masters' degrees. The on-campus recruitment fair has representatives from every desi consultant co. within 1000 miles.:p

rajakannan
    06-27 10:01 AM
    Could you please assign date time for every single member that they should file their application on?
    Thanks a lot.

july 30 th everyone for the benefit of all atleast those who can file before july 3oth

sam_hoosier
    12-13 03:30 PM
    :D I am with you on this.

How is this fraud ? What he is doing is legal ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment